WHAT WE FUND
The Foundation for the Red Bank Public Library is raising funds to support the following projects and initiatives:
- Restoring the Library's regular hours, which were reduced to the detriment of the community in 2013 due to budgetary constraints from 54 hours per week to 45 hours per week.
- Enhancing the Library's collections for the benefit of all users. Current public funding is not sufficient to maintain a truly excellent and evolving collection of books, DVDs, audio books, e-books and other materials.
- Increasing the number of computer stations as well as replacing and updating technology to allow more patrons' access to the Internet, which is fundamental for access to information.
- Maintaining and improving the Library building which was generously donated to Red Bank in 1937 by the family of Sigmund Eisner to be used as a public library. Donations dedicated to this purpose may be made to the Foundation's Eisner Memorial Fund.
- The Foundation also has a long-term goal of creating an endowment for the perpetual support of the Library.
Please see "Ways to Give" (hyperlink) for information on how to contribute to the Foundation.