WOULD YOU LIKE TO VOLUNTEER AT THE LIBRARY?
We are so very grateful for the many volunteers who help us manage the library day to day. We truly could not function without their generous donation of time and skills. Here are some of the things you can do for us as a volunteer:
- Shelve books and keep our shelves in order
- Teach computer skills to our patrons
- Organize exhibits
- Assist in the New Jersey History Room
- Help host events and programs
- Set up for the annual book sale
- And much more!
Whether you're recently retired, a student in need of community service hours, or just have some free time to give to us, we would love to have you apply to become a volunteer. Interested in becoming a volunteer? You will need to fill out an application form and meet with our Volunteer Coordinator, Linda Hewitt. To receive an application or for any questions @ (732) 842-0690 ext. 112.